3 Service Models to access Sophisticated Predictive Analytics
- Traditional Accenture or Big-4 style implementations at a large institution
- Typically using our “full application” (to be configured by a mid-level person with thousands of parameters) and a view-only application for the rest of the team.
- The implementation will be customized to fit the exact “input and output” point of the client’s existing systems.
- Usually involve an elaborate project management plan with the need for data integration.
- We provide compliance-quality scientific documentation (published by World Scientific, the printer of Nobel lectures) for model validation purposes.
- Entry-level solution with limited parameters.
- The solution can work on a standalone basis with third-party data providers
- Up to 5 terminals can share a database
- Large sites are encouraged to upgrade to a bespoke implementation to avoid the technology limitations of any terminal style solution
- Simple setups, quick results, and immediate impacts
- Typically for institutions which have already invested a significant amount into a front-end and therefore they have a strong desire
- Our API Engine is the same backend that we use internally. Unlike some providers, our API Engine does not simply offer a subset of our functionalities.
- The main implementation is often matching the reference data of the client’s existing systems.
- The Engine will be part of a Swiss-German API consortium consisted of major financial institutions so that our engine can meet precise and stringent standards
- In addition to standard documentation, we provide API and data model documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER
Stress-test portfolio in real time under forward-looking scenarios, using predefined or your own customized scenarios
Use Artificial Intelligence to sort through volumes of company and economic data identify top-performing assets
Customize single and multi-factor representation for each asset to identify factors driving portfolio performance
Drill down and understand the key drivers of a portfolio’s risk and returns in historical or forward-looking scenarios
Native multi-asset, multi-frequency support with full ability to incorporate hard-to-value over-the-counter assets
Generate client-ready reports with automatic scanning of news/social media sentiments among investments